Cheshire Phoenix Wheelchair Basketball Club are hosting a Mental Health First Aid Lite Course in Ellesmere Port.
MHFA Lite is a 3 hour introductory mental health awareness course that will help equip you in this area. The aims and objectives of the
Enabling participants to:
– gain a wider understanding, for themselves and others, of some issues surrounding mental health
– gain a greater understanding of how and why positive and negative mental health affects business
– work more effectively with people experiencing mental health problems
By the end of the course participants will be able to
– identify the discrimination surrounding mental health problems
– define mental health & some mental health problems
– relate to people’s experiences
– help support people with mental health problems
– begin developing a business case for promoting positive mental health in the workplace
– look after their own mental health
The course also introduces ALGEE – a unique memory tool for conducting mental health first aid.
The course is delivered by Approved MHFA Instructors who have completed a seven day programme accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health. All participants receive a certificate of attendance and manual.
Contact Anna Jackson at Cheshire Phoenix for more details, cost and a booking form:
email – email@example.com
tel – 07711 356541